WBHS Offers Exciting Opportunities for Students

WBHS graduating class of 2018 Credit to: CivicCenterTV

Deepa Jha, Editor

Senior year is full of exciting things. Whether it’s graduation, prom, or Toga Thursdays, there’s something for everyone. As for the beginning of senior year, there is an opportunity for all seniors to plan for their future.

West Bloomfield High School holds senior seminars for seniors who want to learn about college and other prospective futures. Noelle Essig, the college counselor at WBHS commented that “The senior seminars are a great options for seniors. We help them set up accounts on things like parchment and common app, walk through what a college looks for in an applicant, and help them better understand the college process in general.”

Seniors have already had to opportunity to go to two senior seminars. As for remaining seminars, there is only one left. Sign up here: Senior Seminar Sign Up!

WBHS offers another exciting thing to both juniors and seniors: college visits. The college visits consist of a college representative visiting WBHS students and giving them information from their respective college. Information usually includes what the college is looking for and ways that a student could improve their résumé.

The University of Michigan and Duke University has already visited the school. Next up, is the University of South Carolina on Tuesday, September 25. Seats are limited so sign up here to book a spot: WBHS College Visit Sign Up Sheet!

If you have any other questions, email Noelle Essig at [email protected].