Humans of Laker Nation: Christina Dinnan

Sophia Wright

Q: What is your favorite event? Why?

A: “Homecoming because it was really fun and I made a lot of great memories with my friends.”

Q: What are your plans after high school?

A: “I plan to go to college and get a degree, and then I will kind of see what happens after since I don’t know what I want to do yet.”

Q: What kind of sports or extracurricular activities do you do?

A: “I am in DECA and art club. DECA is good to be in because it prepares me for interviews and future jobs.”

Q: What advice would you give to people just starting at WBHS?

A: “I would tell people to always bring their own drinks because the vending machines are always out of stock, sometimes people bring their own drinks and sell them at school.”

Q: What is your biggest regret in high school?

A: “I don’t have much high school experience yet but I would say waiting for friends to do clubs with me instead of doing things on my own.”

Q: What is your worst high school experience?

A: “I was walking in the halls during passing time and there was a big puddle of apple juice and I slipped in front of everyone and it was really funny.”

Q: How did you feel as a freshman on the first day of school?

A: “I felt nervous and a little bit out of place because I did online school the previous year and I was scared to see people I hadn’t seen in a while and just get back into the routine of normal school.”

Q: Who do you look up to the most, why?

A: “Britney Spears, she worked so hard to achieve her goals through all of the pressure of society.”

Q: Do you feel confident in your future?

A: “Somewhat, I don’t have any idea what I want to do right now but I have a pretty good feeling it will all fall into place.”