The Student News Site of West Bloomfield High School

WBHS Media

WBHS Media

WBHS Media

When Life Gets Rocky, Get an Emotional Support Rock

Looking to show support while adding a rock-solid touch to your life? Don’t look any further than the inspiration station’s emotional pet rocks. These rocking rocks come complete with adoption certificates, and all proceeds go to the Special Education Department.

Working harder than a  boulder the inspiration station is selling these radical rolling remarkable rocks for just one dollar at Laker Landing or the Counseling Office. It is such a small price to pay in order to make such a big difference.

Through many fundraisers, the Inspiration Station is working hard to run the program. In the past, they rolled with selling snacks, lip balm, silly putty, and inspirational rocks. Putting a twist on the process they had the idea to start selling emotional support pet rocks. 

These little rocks go through quite a process, rockin’ their way to perfection! First, they’re picked and washed and then go through the painting process, enduring multiple coats of paint. Some paints, especially lighter ones like yellow or pink, require even more coats to get that vibrant look. Once the paint is applied, it’s time for the rock’s face to come to life! 

The Inspiration Station tirelessly works on finding the right face for each rock, matching colors, and making it look as rock-solid as possible. Finally, the rocks are sealed and finished. 

Refrain from taking these rocks for granite and head over to either Laker Landing or the counseling office today because they are selling out quickly! Grab them now and join the rocking strong movement of supporting the special education department.